Thursday, October 1, 2009

My September Read List

I thought September was a slow reading month, but as I look at my list, I guess it wasn't so bad!

1. Desire Unchained - Larissa Ione
2. Passion Unleashed - Larissa Ione
3. Addicted - Charlotte Featherstone *
4. In the Highlander's Bed - Cathy Maxwell
5. Vampire Academy - Richelle Mead * (read twice)
6. Devil of the Highlands - Lynsay Sands
7. Shadow Kiss - Richelle Mead * (read twice)
8. Frostbite - Richelle Mead * (read twice)
9. Dark Needs at Night's Edge - Kresley Cole
10. Blood Promise - Richelle Mead * (read twice)
11. Highland Scandal - Julia London
12. Scent of Darkness - Christina Dodd
13. Hunting Ground - Patricia Briggs
14. Red - Jordan Summers
15. Scarlett - Jordan Summers
16. Highland Obsession - Dawn Halliday
17. Dragon Actually - G.A. Aiken
18. Crux - Moira Rogers
19 - Goddess of the Hunt - Tessa Dare
20. Heart of the Wolf - Terry Spear

Started but haven't finished yet:
Jacob - Jacqueline Frank
Covet - J.R. Ward
Destiny of the Wolf - Terry Spear

Books with an * made it to my keeper shelves.

7 comments:

  1. How does anything else ever get on your schedule? haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - great month for you! I really need to read the Vampire Academy books.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol, you are well and truly obsessed with Vampire Academy, huh? Any why not, it's only the best YA series EVER!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so jealous of your reading speed right now. Can't wait to read your reviews!

    ;) VFG

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the contest pimpage, btw!

    (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow you had a great reading month. I have to read Vampire Academy. I keep hearing everyone rave about it.

    ReplyDelete