Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Hooray and Thanks!

I had a crazy busy day at work today (in a good way, I like to be busy) and didn't have time to check blogs (not that I check them at work, heh heh). Then on the way home I got in a minor fender-bender (not my fault) and accosted by a crazy person (seriously - he told us he wished our cars would have burst into flames so we'd be dead. Total nutjob!). So it's 6:30 pm by the time I get home (I leave my house at 6:50 am) and after I tell my husband about my day I sit down to check blogs. Guess what I found:

Richelle Mead is coming to New Orleans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Many, many thanks to those of you who voted after I begged (I really did type that post on my knees...okay, maybe not really!) She doesn't know when yet, but you know I'll find a way to be there!

6 comments:

  1. Richelle Mead is coming... See I knew you night would get better!!! And Patti... thanks for giving me a shout out!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats. There was no chance she was coming to my little hick town in Canada so I just had to put a vote in for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay good for you :D

    And sorry about the accident, what a nutjob, who says things like that

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay i'm glad our vote worked for you =)
    Argh crazy nutjob are everywhere, it sucks for your car

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh that is funny! Your campaign worked! I'm so happy for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yies! What a day! So happy it ended on a good note though. ;)

    ReplyDelete