Saturday, July 3, 2010

We have winneeeeerrrrrrsssss!!!!!!!



First I'd like to say thanks to everyone who entered - I enjoyed the comments very much :)

So, without further ado, here are the winners:

Shiver:
katsrus

Touched by an Alien with signed swag:
Cherry

Signed copy of Magic Bleeds:
Joanna

Signed copy of Crux:
Lea

Signed copy of Infinity:
SmashAttack


Congratulations winners! You have until Wednesday to contact me at bookaddictpatti {at} cox {dot} net or I will announce new winners on Thursday.

Update: Winners have until Friday to contact me or I will pick new winners on Saturday.

Don't forget - I'm still giving away a copy of Fortunate Harbor by Emilie Richards (enter here - ends today) and Pieces of Happily Ever After (enter here - ends July 12)!

10 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winners and thank you Patti for the week-long fun! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations and happy reading!!! (^_^)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww what a happy kitty :D

    Congrats winners!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much Patti!

    I just got home from work and was off line pretty much all weekend.

    I'm so excited and will e-mail you shortly!

    Thanks again.

    L

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to the winners! Great giveaway, Patti.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to all the winners! And thanks to Patti for her awesome giveaways!

    ReplyDelete