Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Hasta la vista...baby!!!

By the time you read this, hubs will be done yelling at me to get off the computer and into the car!

Yup – it’s vacation time – that time of year when you’re stuck in the car with the ones you love, desperately trying not to kill them.

We’re off to see my brother and his lovely fiance' tie the knot, and do some touristy things in Mexico.

I don’t think I’ll have internet access, so I’ll see you all next week!!!


(Aaaannnndddd I screwed something up and lost all my buttons, so I guess I'll be re-collecting bloggy buttons when I return...grrrr!)



11 comments:

  1. Have fun patti!

    Oh love that thing over i in Patti

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have an awesome time.. I will be doing a head count when you get back!!!! Just to help you out! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you have a super duper time Patti!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a fabulous and safe trip!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh! I love, love your new blog design! Beautiful. *g*

    You enjoy a wonderful vacation Patti!

    ReplyDelete