Sunday, July 18, 2010

Does this blog design make my butt look smaller?*

*It does, doesn't it?

Just a quick post to show off my new look - I think it's pretty fab if I do say so myself!

Parajunkee is a miracle worker!!! If you heard any thumping or groaning over the last few days, no your house isn't haunted, that was Parajunkee banging her head against her desk and groaning, because I promise you I am no html master and peppered her with a gazillion questions :) I know she's pretty well-known for her dark looks, but I think she did a fabulous job with my requests - light and uncluttered.

Thank you Parajunkee for my fabulous new look!


23 comments:

  1. I love it. Love the color scheme. Parajunkie does great designs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great. Very cute and light.


    Stephanie G
    Paranormal Haven

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous new look!! I love the light an uncluttered look! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me like! Looks fabulous.

    P.S. I see you are reading
    "Cowgirl Up And Ride." *SQUEE!!* I stayed up til 3am on a work night for that one, hope you'll love it as much as I did.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I clicked on "Contact Me", "Review Policy" and "Ratings". I don't see where they do anything other than bring you back to the "Home" page?!?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooh, love the new design! Props to Parajunkee!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it! Parajunkie did a great job! Hmmm, maybe I need a new design too, I mean, have you seen my butt? =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty! Congrats on the new look!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it!!! Very nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I didn't take a pixel off of the avatar's butt... no cheating. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome new digs Patti!!! LOVE it! Rachel is awesome =)))

    ReplyDelete
  12. This looks absolutely gorgeous!! Congrats on the awesome new look!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very nice hon!!! Para is awesome!!!!
    Rock out your new home Patti!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks everyone - I'm thrilled with my new look!

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOVE! So jealous/in awe of the new look!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oooo, look at your all fancy. Is gorgeous. Tip of the hat for Parajunkee!

    ReplyDelete