Friday, May 7, 2010

Does a Road Atlas count towards any of my reading challenges?





Cecile and Hell Kat went back and forth a bit and decided they wanted to meet. But Cecile lives in Louisiana and Hell Kat lives in Texas. What to do? Meet in the middle! They're meeting at the Books-A-Million in Lake Charles, LA on June 12 for some bookish conversation and fun.

Will I be there - hell yes! And so will my Sister-in-Law, Hannah (who relocated to Texas after Hurricane Katrina). It will be about a 3 hour drive for each of us and I confess to being a tiny (read: HUGE) bit excited.

Anyone else interested? Contact Cecile or Hell Kat for more deets - see you there!

5 comments:

  1. You guys are going to have a blast! I hope Lake Charles survives...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im seriously bummed I cant come...Im 10.5 hours away from yall! =(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww Patti thank you for posting honey!!! Love ya!!! And simply can NOT freaking wait to meet up!!!!! I am soooooooooo looking forward to this.. Am I the least bit excited... HELL YEAH!!!!!!!! Yayayayay!!!! Happy Dance!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We gonna paint the town red!

    ReplyDelete