Saturday, September 10, 2011

Fangirl Squee: Molly Harper's New Cover

I think I've shown time and time again that I'm a bit stalkery where Molly Harper is concerned... so when I saw her new cover I *might* have jumped up and down (and maybe a teensy *squee* escaped my lips).  It's absolutely perfect - the fangs, the hot guy, the ring...I LOVE IT!!!


Nice Girls Don't Bite Their Neighbors
~Molly Harper


Mass Market Paperback: 336 pages 
Publisher: Pocket Books (February 28, 2012) 
Language: English 
ISBN-10: 1451641818 
ISBN-13: 978-1451641813

From Goodreads:
Just as un-life seems to be stabilizing for Jane Jameson, fate returns to sink its fangs and wreak havoc. Despite Jane’s almost-phobic approach to the process, wedding planning is going smoothly. But then Jane happens upon her former babysitting charge, Jamie Lanier, injured and dying outside of a bookstore. When Jamie asks her to turn him, she reluctantly does so and takes Jamie in at River Oaks at the Council’s insistence.

Jane’s life is further complicated when Grandma Ruthie dies, only to return to haunt River Oaks. Outside the old house lurks an even more sinister presence. As the faceless threat draws closer, Jane begins to wonder whether she will ever make it down the aisle. Will their friends accept Jamie—the newest, somewhat annoying, addition to their little family? Will Jane ever feel like a nice girl again?

Read an excerpt here.

9 comments:

  1. I see your *squee* and I raised you a *YIPPEE!*

    Damn. This is one hot cover.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cover! I read the first book in this series. I hope vampire Dick Cheney is still around. He was a hoot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice cover! I have books 1-3 but I've not read them yet. I did read the 1st Naked Werewolf book and loved it. I might wait to read this series in Jan or Feb so I can read them back to back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Danielle: It is hot, isn't it!!

    Blodeuedd: Me too!

    Diana: I love Dick (hahahaha)!

    Jennifer: Oh, you must read them! So snarky and funny.

    Liza: They did a great job!

    Mandi: YYYYAAAAYYYYY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmm a series I need to start reading.

    ReplyDelete