Tuesday, August 3, 2010

July Wrap Up

July was kind of a crazy month around here, and not in a bookish way. My brother got married two weeks ago, so it was Mexican vacation time!!! (If anyone's interested, I posted pics and stories here, here, here, here, and here! *whew!*)

July also brought a blog makeover this month (thanks Parajunkee!) as a birthday gift from my husband, *preens* nice huh?

I didn't do much reading on vacation, and even less reviewing, but here's what I read in July:

1. Linger - Maggie Stiefvater (4 stars)
2. And One Last Thing... - Molly Harper (5 stars)
3. Dead, Undead, or Somewhere In Between - JA Saare (4 stars)
4. Good in Bed - Jennifer Weiner (4 stars)
5. The Pregnancy Test - Erin McCarthy (2.5 stars)
6. Straight Up - Deirdre Martin (4 stars)
7. Tell Me Lies - Jennifer Cruisie (2.5 stars)
8. Twice Bitten - Chloe Neill (5 stars)
9. Crimson Moon - JA Saare (4 1/2 stars)
10. Dane - Elizabeth Amber (4 stars)
11. Cowgirl Up and Ride - Lorelei James (3 stars)
12. Naked - Megan Hart (4 stars) (review coming soon)
13. Marked by Moonlight - Sharie Kohler (DNF)
14. Nauti Boy - Lora Leigh (3 stars)


How was your month (besides hot!)?

8 comments:

  1. I Loved, LOVed, LOVED Twice Bitten!!! I'm glad I finally cracked open the covers to the Chicagoland Vampires! And I'm still waiting for my copy of And One Last Thing -- I'm jealous that you've read it already. Molly Harper is great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You still got some good reading in there. I can't wait to read Molly Harper's latest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some great books in there still. I got even less read as I was studying for exams. I can't wait to start my August reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You had a really good month, no matter how many books you read. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your list reminds me I need to read J.A. Saare.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My July was very cool on the south coast of Oregon. It is Aug. 3 at 5pm and it is only 68 degrees.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Julie - In case you couldn't tell from my reviw - I loved it!

    Mandi: I did,didn't I?

    agirlreads: I hope your exams went well!!

    Chris: you're absolutely right!!

    smokinhotbooks: Oh yes, yes you do - succumb to the peer pressure, you won't be sorry!

    Estella: I'm so jealous! We're hoping to visit that area next summer :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete