Saturday, October 2, 2010

I found it! (Twilight silliness)




A few months ago, I posted about a website that had some funny twilight parodies and I couldn't remember where I'd seen it. I was talking to one of my brothers tonight and he remembered it! I don't know who these (girls? ladies?) are, just two chicks who did a pretty funny back-n-forth riff on the Cullens.

WARNING: NOT SUITABLE FOR READERS UNDER AGE 18 or with delicate sensibilities!!
It's called Growing Up Cullen and there are five separate posts:

Part 1 (misc, house meetings and Edwards arts-n-crafts)
Part 2 (Edward catches Emmett watching pron)
Part 3 (laundry wars and Emmett takes Renesmee to Best Buy)
Part 4 (this is the one with the flow chart of Bella's breaths at night and her "cycle")
Part 5 (politics and picking on Jasper's southern history)

I hope you enjoy them, I've got a pretty messed up sense of humor so there's no guarantee :)


2 comments:

  1. Those are awesome! Thanks for sharing them. *off to cut out snow angels*

    ReplyDelete