Monday, August 31, 2009

August Reads Round Up

This is the first month since I've been back into reading that I've actually kept track of what I've read. Wow, I do like to read!

Here's what I read in August:

1. Highlander Untamed - Monica McCarty
2. The Undoing of a Lady - Nicola Cornick
3. Highlander Unchained - Monica McCarty
4. Mr. Cavendish, I Presume - Julia Quinn
5. 4 Dukes and a Devil - Anthology
6. Son of the Morning - Linda Howard
7. Seducing Mr. Darcy - Gwen Cready**
8. Dance Upon the Air - Nora Roberts
9. When Strangers Marry - Lisa Kleypas
10. Heaven and Earth - Nora Roberts
11. Bad Moon Rising - Sherrilyn Kenyon
12. To Sir Phillip With Love - Julia Quinn
13. Beloved Highlander - Sara Bennett
14. A Dance Through Time - Lynn Kurland
15. Dreamfever - Karen Marie Moning**
16. The Borderlord's Bride - Bertrice Small
17. The Immortal Hunter - Lynsay Sands
18. Nice Girls Don't Have Fangs - Molly Harper (reread)**
19. Nice Girls Don't Date Dead Men - Molly Harper**
20. The Queen's Bastard - C.E. Murphy - DNF
21. The Magic Series reread (Magic Bites, Magic Burns, Magic Bleeds)**
22. Pleasure Unbound - Larissa Ione
23. Face the Fire - Nora Roberts (currently reading)


**These are on my favorites list.

7 comments:

  1. I read a Lisa Kleypas book this month - Blue Eyed Devil. It was my first book by her but I really liked it. I will have to check out When Strangers Marry now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in awe Patti! You are a prolific reader.

    "Pleasure Unbound", was my favorite read of 2008. I have a Demonica "shrine", in my sidebar...

    I hope you enjoy the book as much as I did.

    Best
    L

    ReplyDelete
  3. Patti,

    I loved Bad Moon Rising and Pleasure Unbound. :)

    I have the Harper books, Magic Bites and Dream Fever on my tbr shelf. :)

    Have a wonderful day.

    M

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl that is almost a book a day!! Wow. I wish I had your commitment!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Goodness...that is a lot of books!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sheesh! Girl, you can read fast! I'm not even going to reveal the amount of books I read for August.

    ;) VFG

    ReplyDelete
  7. First thought "Holy Smoly!!!" You read a ton of books, oh how I envy you. And on top of that most of them look like good reads. ;)

    ReplyDelete