Sunday, June 20, 2010

Hey Chicago!

I can't really complain, as we've had some great authors come to the New Orleans area lately, but I must confess to a little of the green-eyed monster towards you Chicagoans ----> Rachel Vincent will be there June 25, 26, & 27th! If you miss her at one location you may be able to catch her at another locale :)



She'll be there with Carla Neggers, Gina Showalter, Susan Mallory, and Emilie Richards - what a fabulous group of authors! Here's the schedule:



I wonder how long it would take to drive from New Orleans to Chicago? I'd have to be back at work on Monday....that sounds like another speeding ticket waiting to happen. Oh, well.

5 comments:

  1. It might be easier to try luring them down to NoLa. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe they will make the trip your way next time around Patti!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chris and Lea - I'm still trying to figure out how to draw Romantic Times to NOLA - you'd better believe I'm workiing on it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, getting them down here is a lot better than getting a ticket, lol. But it sure gave us something to talk about, lol! Love ya! Hope all is well and tell hubs Happy Father's day for me! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah well, what's another speeding ticket when you can see Rachel Vincent!? ;)

    ReplyDelete