Sunday, November 1, 2009

My October Reads

Wow, November already! When I was a kid and I'd hear the adults talk about how time flies I thought they were nuts...now I understand.



Here's my list of October reads (I think...at some point I quit writing them down and hope I remember them all!)



1. To Tempt the Wolf - Terry Spear

2. Big Bad Wolf - Christine Warren

3. Beware a Scot's Revenge - Sabina Jefferies

4. Some Girls Bite - Chloe Neill (re-read)

5. Friday Night Bites - Chloe Neill

6. Highland Rebel - Judith James

7. Frostbitten - Kelley Armstrong

8. Austenland - Shannon Hale

9. Border Lass - Amanda Scott

10. Practice Makes Perfect - Julie James

11. According to Jane - Marilyn Brant

12. A Rush of Wings - Adrien Phoenix

13. On the Edge - Ilona Andrews

14. Cry Sanctuary - Moira Rogers

15. The Trials of the Hon. F. Darcy - Sara Angelini

16. Start Me Up - Victoria Dahl

17 - ???? I read the first 12 or 13 Breeds books by Lora Leigh (some were short stories). I have to say, although after a while the plot does get formulaic, Book 11 - Jacob's Faith - had me cracking up over her BOBs (battery operated boyfriends)!



I also started An Echo in a Bone, but haven't finished it. It's good, but As you can see from my list, I haven't been in the mood for a historical lately.

5 comments:

  1. And I see you're currently reading Kleypas' 'Sugar Daddy'! Yay! Can't wait to read what you think, I hope I didn't lead you astray :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great month! I love all the Jane Austen-esque books there. Austenland was one of my favorites :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the two sidebars. Nice.

    I think in #17 the word you're looking for is "formulaic". Sorry, just the Dad in me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You had a great reading month! Envious here. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sheesh, I can't even look! You make my October reads look ridiculous! lol!

    Love the new three columns!!

    Hugs, VFG

    ReplyDelete