1. The Iron King by Julie Kagawa (4 stars)
2. The Iron Daughter by Julie Kagawa (4 stars)
3. The Iron Queen by Julie Kagawa (5 stars)
4. Of Wolves and Men by G.A. Hauser (2 stars)
5. A Weekend with Mr. Darcy (3 1/2 stars)
6. Love Story by Jennifer Echols (4 stars)
7. Wicked Lovely by Melissa Marr (4 stars)
8. Ink Exchange by Melissa Marr (3 stars)
9. Sunset Bridge by Amelie Richards (3 1/2 stars)
10. Succubus Revealed by Richelle Mead (5 stars)
11. In the Heat of the Bite by Lydia Dare (3 1/2 stars)
12. A Gentleman Never Tells by Amelia Grey (3 stars)
13. Return to Paradise by Simone Elkes (4 stars)
14. Glow by Amy Kathleen Ryan (4 stars) I have a lot of thoughts about this one. I liked it, but there were some issues I'm having a hard time with. I am definitely looking forward to seeing where the series goes though.
Let me also say, for those of you who haven't read Julie Kagawa's Iron Fey series - what are you waiting for? It is so, so good. So good. Trust me on this.
Pam reviewed My Dangerous Pleasure by Carolyn Jewel (3 1/2 stars) She's got a few reviews coming up in August that I'm looking forward to!
Today's the last day to enter my giveaway for a sweet YA romance - Love Story by Jennifer Echols. I liked it - go enter!!!
Was there anything you read in July that you have to share?