I knew going in it would be insane, but actually living it left me wiped out. But, son has graduated, the 10yo's birthday party was a success, I had the a fabulous birthday week, and I met Charlaine Harris . Add a boatload of overtime at my J-tothe-O-tothe-B, and what you get is not a lot of books read in May:
1. Moonglass by Jessi Kirby (5 stars)
2. Bound by Honor by SE Jakes (1 star/DNF)
3. Magic Strikes by Ilona Andrews (5 stars)
4. Saddled and Spurred by Lorelei James (4 stars)
5. The Initiations of Ms. Holly by KD Grace (2 stars/DNF)
6. Dead and Gone by Charlaine Harris (4 stars)
7. Tender Mercies by Kitty Thomas (4 stars)
8. Love Drunk Cowboy by Carolyn Brown (3 stars)
9. Heart of the Highland Wolf by Terry Spear (3 1/2 stars)
10. Wicked Games by Jill Shalvis (5 stars)
11. Big Bad Beast by Shelly Laurenston (4 stars)
12. Going Cowboy Crazy by Katie Lane (1 star/DNF)
I've also got two giveaways going on, both end June 17:
Heart of the Highland Wolf by Terry Spear - enter here
May Releases (Awaken the Highland Warrior by Anita Clenney, Ripe for Pleasure by Isobel Carr, and Face of Danger by Roxanne St.Clair) - enter here
The American Library Association is coming to New Orleans at the end of June - is anyone else going? I'll be putting up a more detailed post later in the month - a few bloggers are planning to get together while they're here.
Book Addict is looking for a 2nd reviewer. If you're interested (either as a regular reviewer or for occasional guest reviews) please e-mail me at email@example.com You must be able to read ebooks. I'm looking for someone who reads Romance, specifically historical, PNR/UF, and some women's fiction.
That what's happening!