Let's start with the books I read in March:
1. Holiday Bound - Beth Kerry (4 stars)
2. Stormchild (Pacific Passion #1) - Vivian Arend (3 1/2 stars, review to come)
3. Seduced by Destiny - Elizabeth Hoyt (4 stars)
4. My One and Only - Kristan Higgins (4 1/2 stars)
5. Bite Club - Rachel Caine (4 stars)
6. Mistress by Mistake - Maggie Robinson (3 1/2 stars)
7. How to Flirt with a Naked Werewolf - Molly Harper (5 stars)
8. Safeword: Rainbow - Candace Blevins (3 stars)
9. River Marked - Patricia Briggs (4 stars)
10. Welcome to Last Chance - Hope Ramsay (3 stars)
11. Staying at Daisy's - Jill Mansell (4 stars)
12. Rock Hard - Olivia Cunning (3 1/2 stars)
13. Murder Takes the Cake - Gayle Trent (2 stars)
14. A Lot Like Love - Julie James (4 1/2 stars)
15. Bookends - Jane Green (3 stars)
16. The Return of Black Douglas - Elaine Coffman (3 1/2 stars, review to come)
17. Any Man of Mine - Rachel Gibson (review to come)
18. Re-read: Bitten by Kelly Armstrong
So, yeah, pretty good reading month!!!
But wait...there's more:
Patricia Briggs and Kim Harrison were in Houston on March 5 signing their latest releases. Since my brother and his wife/my bff live in Houston, I decided a road trip was in order. We had a great time and there was a good Q&A session (my notes here).
Then, it was back home just in time for Mardi Gras (March 8), where the city shuts down and throws a big party. I gotta be honest with you, by the time Mardi Gras day gets here, I'm pretty burned out on parades, so I usually skip the big day and stay home :) What does this have to do with books, you ask? Not a damn thing. But...I put together a little box of Mardi Gras goodness to give away: So, if you're interested in this little box of fun - leave a comment telling me you'd like a little Mardi Gras in your life. (I'm really sorry, but this one's gonna have to be US only - beads and such are too heavy to ship internationally.) Contest ends Sunday April 10.
That was my March, how was yours?