Here's what I read:
1. Until There Was You by Kristan Higgins (4 stars)
2. The Night Circus by Erin Morganstern (4 stars)
3. Good Girls Don't by Victoria Dahl (4 stars)
4. Last Breath by Rachel Caine (4 stars) review to come at Fiction Vixen's place
5. Bloodlines by Richelle Mead (4 stars)
6. Bad Boys Do by Victoria Dahl (4 stars)
7. Real Men Will by Victoria Dahl (2 stars)
8. Tigers and Devils by Sean Kennedy (5 stars)
9. Silver Shark by Ilona Andrews (4 stars)
10. Willing Victim by Cara McKenna (4 stars)
11. In Bed with a Highlander by Maya Banks (4 stars)
12. Utterly Charming by Kristine Grayson (3 stars) review to come
13. Bear, Otter, and the Kid by TJ Klune (4 stars) review to come
Now, what did Pam review in September? Quite a varied selection:
1. Sweet Venom by Terra Lynn Childs (4 stars)
2. Chosen by Paula Bradley (3 stars)
3. Where Demons Fear to Tread by Stephanie Chong (4 stars)
4. In a Treacherous Court by Michelle Diener (2 1/2 stars)
5. Deep Disclosure by Dee Davis (2 stars)
In addition, I interviewed one of my favorite authors - Lauren Dane (that giveaway is closed, btw). It was so hard not to fangirl squee all the questions, lol.
Some great new covers are out for Molly Harper and Chloe Neill, and October is looking to be a FABulous month of new releases! I've got a few author interviews and giveaways coming up on October, so WATCH THIS SPACE!!
How was your September?
Read anything you absolutely have to share?
Found some new covers or something you want to spotlight?